The Freedom Stim line of dysphagia electrodes are FDA cleared for placement on the neck. These high quality, low impedence electrodes work with existing NMES
devices for the treatment of dysphagia and offer a cost effective alternative for your healthcare facility.
- FDA 510 (K) cleared.
- Silver (Ag) coated carbon film for reduced impedance, greater conductivity and uniform current dispersion.
- High-quality, dual layer of gel, formulated for maximum adhesion.
- Gel does not separate from carbon.
- Same day FREE SHIPPING*
- Compatible with existing NMES dysphagia units.
- Cost-effective, clinically acceptable replacement dysphagia electrode.
- Available in our Ultra-Flexible, Tan Foam topcoat.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Longer snap posts for secure connection from lead wires to electrodes.